Triton 101" x 12' Snowmobile Trailer - #220092
Reliability, safety, and performance make Triton the trailer to hook up to your tow vehicle when winter rolls out the white carpet. Molded wire harnesses with rubber-mounted sealed lights provide protection from the elements for longer life and fewer failures. Smooth-riding torsion axles with our built-in EZ lube bearing grease system contribute to superior bearing life. Quality materials, including marine grade plywood, ensure you receive the easiest-to-use snowmobile trailer experience. When your journey ends, the adventure begins with powdery straightaways, deep backwoods challenges and miles of well-groomed trails.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame with no C-channels provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading.
- Quickslides: Full-length quickslides offer maximum adjustability for securing short- to long-track snow machines, plus provide versatility for multi-season hauling.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed LED lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Durable Deck: Fully treated 1/2" marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
- Axle Configuration: Single Axle
- Trailer Material: Aluminum
- Wheel Material: Aluminum
- Deck Material: Wood
- GVWR: 2311